So I didn't entirely "hate" Munich - our last day in the city was actually quite nice. I didn't give it enough credit.
I'd like to blame my 30+ hours of delays in getting there, rainy weather, and continued distaste for Germans' beverage of choice. However, rumors of my bad attitude must have gotten around because it was rather enjoyable for our final day, making me feel pretty guilty for my prior judgements.
Megan, Rachelle and I just took time to soak up the beautiful weather, walk the city, lounge in the English Gardens, and snack all along the way.
Still not in my top 10, but if you love beer and have a jacket (preferably waterproof) then go!
Training to Vienna now - just so happy that all of my stuff fit back in my backpack!
Girl, you need to go at Christmastime!! That's when Bavaria is most spectacular (or so I've been told :) I, for one, found in charming in the snow...and the Sound of Music BUS tour is preferable to walking Salzburg. Ahhh, hindsight :) love to you!
ReplyDelete